30 March 2015

Project Plasma Mobile - Delays Likely

I have been swamped with a shitload of coursework throughout the past few weeks and as a result I wasn't able to get very much done regarding Project Plasma Mobile. As a result the game is still in an unfinished state and remain that way for another couple of days. I'm still aiming for a 31st March release, but don't be surprised if I end up pushing the release date back a few days.

Also as a result of this, the game will come with very basic boss graphics (other graphics are being re-used from Project Plasma) although I will be fixing these graphics up with future updates if this is the case.

UPDATE: As expected, the game's release has been delayed to 12th April. However there is a chance I may get the game finished before this date, in which I'll either release it early or work on some last minute tweaks (which will probably be desperately needed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment