22 February 2015

Introduction to Bonus Games, Naming Conventions, and Where's That Rant?

Here's a little thing I decided to introduce - Bonus Games!

A bonus game is a game that can only be bought at a certain time, usually coming with a game that is up for pre-order. Bonus games will only be available to those who pre-order a certain game (you know, sort of a pre-order incentive) and will be much smaller than their parent game that they come with, but it gives people a little bit extra for pre-ordering.

Project Plasma Mobile will not have a bonus game with its release, however the game after that (dubbed Mystery Game 1 for now) will likely come with a bonus game. I will also be probably up with a new naming convention for future games as referring to them as Mystery Game 1, 2, 3 and so on seems a little too relative. Once Mystery Game 3 is out, I could refer to it as Mystery Game 4 or go back to Mystery Game 1, increasing it to 4 would confuse new readers. For now I'll keep with this naming convention though.

The first bonus game has already been planned...

As for the rant I promised last time, well I've decided to hold my tongue on it for now. It will likely resurface at some point though but hopefully not for some time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment