30 May 2015

New Game Naming Scheme!

Mystery Game 1 is dead.

Say hello to CHAOS 3!

CHAOS 3 is the new codename for Mystery Game 1. Why CHAOS 3? Because this is Chaos Symbol, and Mystery Game 1 is Chaos Symbol's third game. Hence, Chaos 3rd, or CHAOS 3.

This is a matter I brought back in late-February when I introduced the concept of Bonus Games to you all (see here) but I'll reiterate some of the key things relating to this here. Using Mystery Game 1, Mystery Game 2, Mystery Game 3, and so on just seems too relative - in other words after Mystery Game 1 is done, Mystery Game 2 would become Mystery Game 1 and so on. With a naming convention like CHAOS 1/2/3.etc, that issue completely goes away.

Here are first five CHAOS games.
  • CHAOS 1 - Project Plasma
  • CHAOS 2 - Project Plasma Mobile
  • CHAOS 3 - Mystery Game 1
  • CHAOS 4 - Bonus Game 1 (to be released with CHAOS 3 as a pre-order bonus)
  • CHAOS 5 - Project Plasma 2
And there you have it, I also revealed my next project after CHAOS 3 and CHAOS 4 are both done (I'm combining those into one game project but they have different codenames because they are different games.)

So from now on, there is no Mystery Game 1, just CHAOS 3. Have fun.

Next post may very well be a rant, this one is long overdue. I will also be updating and appending a long section onto one of my previous rants. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment